- Registration with arranged accommodation: 9 February 2022
- Abstract submission: 27 February 2022
- Registration without arranged accommodation/abstract submission: 13 March 2022
is available for all members of the DFG priority programme SPP 2265.
Young researchers at German universities that are currently not members of the
SPP 2265 may be eligible for financial support as well as associate members of the SPP.
Please contact the organizers if this applies to you, and we will try to find a way to
associate you to the SPP.
Young researchers from abroad can not become associate members of the SPP.
However, there is limited financial support available for them from funds outside the
SPP. Please contact the organizers with a short CV and a declaration of interest if you
want to be considered for financial support.
Please write an e-mail to springschool -a-t- mathematik -d-o-t- tu-darmstadt -d-o-t- de
- your full name and affiliation,
- the information whether you would like us to reserve
a room for you (and if so for what period of time),
- in case you wish to give a talk please include an abstract;
- please state whether you are a member of the SPP or want to be associated to the SPP.
production of a name batch, estimation of the number of participants;
inclusion in the abstract book (in case you submit an abstract and it is accepted);
reservation of a hotel room (in case you ask for arranged accommodation);
decision on financial support (in case you apply for financial support).
Your data will be deleted after the termination of the school.